Welcome to my blog!

I hope you enjoy your visit ~ and I pray that you are encouraged to have a God-focus as you leave.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Sometimes I Wonder

* I wonder...what would it have been like to walk through the red sea?

*What would it have been like to be a Canaanite girl sitting by the Jordan River and all of a sudden the water flowed by and was no more (for awhile at least...and then to be there when the water started to flow again)?

*What would it have been like to grace myself against a fiery furnace only to begin walking through the flames like it was a flower garden...with God?

*What would it have been like to see Jerusalem again after 70 years...the joy, yet the heartbreak at its ruin?

*What would it have been like to be a shepherd kneeling at a manger? Would I really have understood?

*What would it have been like to eat the fish and loaves? Would I even have realized it came from nothing?

*What would it have been like to be praying for Peter, and know that God miraculously opened the prison doors?

*What would it have been like to see a friend fall from a window but to be assured by Paul he was okay?

*I wonder what it would have been like to be Mary. To be Joseph. To be Mary's parents or Joseph's parents.



Sometimes I wonder...
Do you?

2 comments:

  1. p.s. - I wonder if the Apostle John recognized himself as one of the 24 elders when he had the vision recorded in Revelation. Did he talk to himself?? :)

    ReplyDelete