Welcome to my blog!

I hope you enjoy your visit ~ and I pray that you are encouraged to have a God-focus as you leave.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A Tale of a Week...




Grad school...has been interesting.

Perhaps what makes it so interesting is the 8-week sessions. (So technically I already have 2 semesters under my belt. Sort of.)

Or maybe it was that I've worked anywhere from 18-35 hours during my 4- and 6-credit sessions (and grad credits count twice as much as undergrad. In case you didn't know).

Or the literally HUNDREDS of pages of reading I had to do. Each week.

Or the 40ish pages of papers I wrote between September and December.

Or maybe because I'm still trying to figure out how to organize and plan and coordinate work and school and family and church into an integrated whole.

But whatever the reason, I saw a lot of late nights, a lot of early mornings, and then came finals week. Only one of my two classes actually had a final, but there were the typical "last minute" projects that teachers love to give. :)

Because I know you love to share my joys tears week, here's a glimpse...


:: my plan to get it all done on time ::



:: sometimes caffeine,
sometimes just a hot & cozy drink ::



:: middle of the night, trying to stay awake... ::



:: but the Christmas lights and Christmas music helped :) ::




:: praise God for His grace and strength...
I finished it all! ::


(And I promise that someday, my posts will be less grad school-ish. Someday. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment