Welcome to my blog!

I hope you enjoy your visit ~ and I pray that you are encouraged to have a God-focus as you leave.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

September Winds

Along with Grandma's visit and another happening yet to fully happen :), September has been a full month (and it's not over yet!). Enjoy an overview...


It wasn't actually a tornado.
Just high winds.
And...we slept through it.


Praising God for His protection!
This is right in front of my brother's bedroom window.


Our landscape has changed!

* * *


My Squishy-friend is no longer with us...
so it was time to re-decorate.
I like it--but it's definitely missing something.
But maybe that's related to the
"happening yet to happen." ;)

* * *


A new Bible.
I decided it was time for
new notes and new underlinings...
It is a sad and exciting thing to switch Bibles!

* * *


A new project?
Maybe. :)
It's been on my list for a couple of years,
but at least I finally bought something...

* * *


Shopping. :)

* * *


Lots of work and shifting schedules.

* * *


That is definitely not leisure reading.
Hello, grad school.
Don't worry--2 1/2 of those were consumed
in just 3 weeks of school so far...
And, Peeps, that's just 4 credits.
As I said, goodbye sleep!

* * *


I am very thankful for God's grace that sustains and enables! I've been hurdling several challenges this month, but I've certainly seen God at work!


I will give thanks to the LORD
with my whole heart;
I will recount all of
Your wonderful deeds.
I will be glad and exult in You;
I will sing praise to Your name,
O Most High.

The LORD is a stronghold
for the oppressed,
a stronghold in
times of trouble.
And those who know Your name
put their trust in You,
for you, O LORD,
have not forsaken
those who seek you.
Sing praises to the LORD,
who sits enthroned in Zion!
Tell among the peoples
His deeds!

(Psalm 9:1-2, 9-11)











No comments:

Post a Comment