Welcome to my blog!

I hope you enjoy your visit ~ and I pray that you are encouraged to have a God-focus as you leave.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Psalm 86



Incline your ear, O LORD,
and answer me,
for I am poor and needy.

Be gracious to me, O Lord,
for to You do I cry all the day.

Gladden the soul of Your servant,
for to You, O Lord,
do I lift up my soul.

For You, O Lord,
are good and forgiving,
abounding in steadfast love
to all who call upon You.

Give ear, O LORD,
to my prayer;
listen to my plea for grace.

In the day of my trouble
I call upon You,
for You answer me.

There is none like You among the gods,
O Lord, nor are there any works like Yours.


For You are great and do wondrous things;
You alone are God.

I give thanks to You,
O Lord my God,
with my whole heart,
and I will glorify Your name forever.

For great is Your steadfast
love toward me;
You have delivered my soul
from the depths of Sheol.

But You, O Lord, are a
God merciful and gracious,
slow to anger and abounding in
steadfast love and faithfulness.


Show me a sign of Your favor,
that those who hate me may
see and be put to shame because
You, LORD,
have helped me and comforted me.

No comments:

Post a Comment