Welcome to my blog!

I hope you enjoy your visit ~ and I pray that you are encouraged to have a God-focus as you leave.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Orange: Encouragement



The song Complete in Thee has been one of my favorites ever since the first time I sang it at BJU.


Lately it's been a huge encouragement for me ~ even when I don't feel like I have many friends or if anybody likes me at all... I can just think of the cross and know that I matter.

Jesus died for me. While that should send us to our knees in humbleness and gratitude, it also comforts and encourages my heart when it is sad and lonely.

God knew all about me, even my sin, and yet He still chose me. He wants me. Do I deserve this grace and love?

No.

But that doesn't change that fact that I belong to God, and He desires to walk in fellowship with me.

Praise God for His indescribable gift!

Dear Savior, when before Thy bar
All tribes and tongues assembled are,
Among Thy chosen will I be,
At Thy right hand, complete in Thee.


No comments:

Post a Comment