Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Introduction: Fun Stuff Wednesday
It's Wednesday. And you knew that...but what you didn't know is that it is now "Fun Stuff Wednesday." Perhaps if I would have realized that is what I would have named this, I would have chosen more thoughtfully the phrase I put on my photo when I was editing it. Oh well. I say "fun stuff" all the time, so it's just me. Which is what "Fun Stuff Wednesday" is about.
OneThing is about the pursuit of Christ, not about Laura Luann. But for awhile now I've been contemplating giving my blog a personal side. So welcome to Fun Stuff Wednesday! I edited my picture days ago, I've been thinking all day, "Don't forget to post..." but I never really decided what to blog. So with 15 minutes to go before we leave for church and the decision I'm posting now...you get to hear about my day.
Which consisted of sewing. (For the record, the non-working part of my day yesterday, and my day off on Monday also consisted of sewing.) I've been able to finish two dressy blouses, reconstruccted a skirt, and starting a swimming suit. The blouses involved material that was not very forgiving, the skirt involved a plan in my head and hoping the real thing would resemble the plan :), and the swimming suit was because I'm crazy--although so far it's been the easiest thing I've worked on today. :)
I have a long project list and am hoping to get ride of most of it before I lose my wind. I kinda have a love-hate relationship with sewing but right now it's more love than hate.
Happy Wednesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


For the record: the reconstructed skirt is cuter than cute!
ReplyDelete