Welcome to my blog!

I hope you enjoy your visit ~ and I pray that you are encouraged to have a God-focus as you leave.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Alleluia, part 2

Make my life an alleluia,
a gift of love to you, my King.
I will join with all creation
in the song that the heavens sing!
The earth will turn, and the planets spin,
as the seasons ebb and flow; still,
Your grace surrounds me as I go.
Lord, make my life an alleluia.
 
Make my life an alleluia,
this off’ring of myself I give to You.
I will share
Your grace and mercy
for as long as I shall live.
When I come to my journey’s end,
may those left behind be reminded,
this has been my cry,
my song, my prayer:
Lord, make my life an alleluia.
~Ruth Elaine Schram,
vv. 2 and 3 of "Make My Life an Alleluia"

It’s one thing to sing it; it’s another to live it. But that’s why I pray that God would give me a deep desire to glory Him…and that I would indeed glorify Him with my life!

1 comment: