Welcome to my blog!

I hope you enjoy your visit ~ and I pray that you are encouraged to have a God-focus as you leave.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Life Happens... a.k.a. My Week

I didn’t mean to take a blogging break. But sometimes Life Just Happens.


  • A brother leaves for his junior year of college (and the recent graduate stays home!).
  • A work schedule changes.
  • A grad school application is sent off.
  • A day off becomes a 4-hour work day.
  • A once-a-week babysitting job begins.
  • A traffic jam delays things.
  • God keeps drawing people to Himself and changing hearts!

With God, when Life Happens, everything is purposeful. But adjustments do take time. :)

 
Next week, Lord willing, I plan to share my testimony of salvation. Until then, have a great weekend following God! "Oh give thanks to the LORD; call upon his name; make known his deeds among the peoples! Sing to him, sing praises to him; tell of all his wondrous works! Glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the LORD rejoice! Seek the LORD and his strength; seek his presence continually!" Psalm 105:1-4, ESV

 

No comments:

Post a Comment