Welcome to my blog!

I hope you enjoy your visit ~ and I pray that you are encouraged to have a God-focus as you leave.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Eagles' Wings

When the valley plunges deeper,
And life shatters all my dreams,
Then I lift my voice to Jesus,
And He gives my spirit wings.

God gives wings as easgles;
God gives wings to fly and strength to rise above.
God gives wings as eagles.
When my feet begin to stumble,
And my dreams begin to crumble,
I mount up on eagles' wings.
--Ron Hamilton, Wings as Eagles

praying as the sun sets over Camp Ironwood, June 2010

Even youths shall faint and be weary,
and young men shall fall exhausted;
but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength;
they shall mount up with wings like eagles;
they shall run and not be weary;
they shall walk and not faint.
--Isaiah 40:30-31, NKJ

No comments:

Post a Comment