Welcome to my blog!

I hope you enjoy your visit ~ and I pray that you are encouraged to have a God-focus as you leave.

Friday, November 23, 2012

::Thankful Still::

{So that no one will think that I'm not, in light of past posts...}

Thankful...

~for bosses who are friends

~for fellow employees to laugh with

~to be {still} a part of this restaurant that I've known for over seven years

~to look back and be assured that God knew what He was doing seven years ago to bring me here; and, this fall, in allowing me to stay here one day a week.

~It was nothing I had asked for...but everyting I had desired and needed.

 Now to him who is able to do
far more abundantly
than all that we ask or think,
according to the power at work within us,
to him be glory in the church and in
Christ Jesus throughout all generations,
forever and ever.
Amen.
{Ephesians 3:20-21}
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment