Welcome to my blog!

I hope you enjoy your visit ~ and I pray that you are encouraged to have a God-focus as you leave.

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Counting Blessings, Part 2

See Part 1 here


20. Sleep (naps!)! (Yes, that's a double exclamation point. Enough said. :)

21. Contrast from last week's craziness

22. Reminder to be humble

23. Excitement of diving into God's Word

24. Celebrating Jesus (awesome Sunday of worship, fellowship, and service)

25. A little scrapbooking! (I was um, listening to lectures, but I really can listen, take notes, and do something else as well. It actually does help me concentrate better--I've been glad to be able to throw in a little fun here and there that I normally don't have time for. :)

26. The ministry of Scripture

27. Christian fellowship comes in all ages :)

28. Delight of service

29. A sure and strong foundation

30. God's love and comfort always surrounds me!


How many blessings from June can you recall??

Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good,
for His steadfast love endures forever.
to Him who alone does great wonders,
for His steadfast love endures forever;
Give thanks to the God of heaven,
for His steadfast love endures forever.

{from Psalm 136}


No comments:

Post a Comment