So...I have a little "praise book." I'm not all that faithful about writing in it--so this year, I set aside a calendar and every day I write one thing down. Even if I have to think really, really hard. Because after all, I don't deserve anything good...but God still gives it.
![]() |
| Yes, that's a Cow Calendar. I love coffee, donuts, and Chick-fil-a... :) |
Here's a peek into my June and what I'm grateful for...
1. Fun jaunt for free donuts :) (Yes, that really was my grateful moment for the day ;)
2. Joy in Christ
3. Fellowship in Christ
4. God's faithfulness
5. Encouraging friend at work (I work with a ton a people from church...and several close friends!)
6. Rest in Jesus
7. Moments of enlightenment :) (This is regarding school...)
8. Hope of Heaven
9. Grace for assignments (Again, for school. Saturdays often are crunch time.)
10. God love has no favorites
11. Bible on audio! (I had a lot of Bible reading to finish by the end of the week, and a lot else to do as well, and downloading a couple books onto my ipod was such a blessing! I was able to weed our neglected garden, do a few chores around the house, and listen in the car. I discovered listening (as opposed to reading) was a nice change-up...something I might be doing here and there!)
12. Grace for inconveniences
13. Grace to keep on loving
14. Knowledge that God is over the big and little things
15. Joy and lack of anxiety
16. Fun moments ... and yet still got everything done! (I don't have many Saturdays off but since I did have this one off, Rachel and I planned some fun. I didn't back out on my plans even though it turned out that I had a lot of homework left.)
17. Sweet babies (I work in the church nursery once a month. What can I say? :)
18. The joy of puting Jesus first
19. Peace about school (last week did not go well, but amazing things happen when you quit focusing on circumstances, and stressing about them, and just trust God that He knows what He's doing :)
Stay tuned--June's not over yet...


No comments:
Post a Comment