Welcome to my blog!

I hope you enjoy your visit ~ and I pray that you are encouraged to have a God-focus as you leave.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

I'm Back . . .

It was another camp week for me--this time junior camp with five 9-11 year old girls in a week that not only set the record for the hottest day of junior camp ever, but also had us shivering in our sweaters as we came in from the rain. All-in-all, lots of fun. :)



I had hoped to schedule some posts ahead of time, not wanting to miss either purple or wisdom, but coming back from teen camp having caught a certain loved person's cold :), and working, and trying to get stuff done...extra blogging didn't happen.

I hope to post-date some wisdom posts, Lord-willing, as well as put together some for this week--which, in case you wanted to know is pink ~ friendship.

But because I was sad when I realized I didn't even put up my purple-framed picture, purple goes up today. :)

Happy August!

No comments:

Post a Comment