Welcome to my blog!

I hope you enjoy your visit ~ and I pray that you are encouraged to have a God-focus as you leave.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Yellow: Joy



{16:11} 
You make known to me the path of life;
in Your presence there is fullness of joy;
at Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

{21:6} 
For You make him most blessed forever;
You make him glad with the joy of Your presence.


{30:5} 
For His anger is but for a moment,
and His favor is for a lifetime.
Weeping may tarry for the night,
but joy comes with the morning.

{32:11} 
Be glad in the LORD,
and rejoice, O righteous,
and shout for joy,
all you upright in heart!


{33:1} 
 Shout for joy in the LORD,
O you righteous!
Praise befits the upright.

{35:27} 
Let those who delight in My righteousness
shout for joy and be glad and say evermore,
"Great is the LORD,
who delights in the welfare of His servant!"


{63:7} 
For You have been my help,
and in the shadow of Your wings
I will sing for joy.

{68:3} 
But the righteous shall be glad;
they shall exult before God;
they shall be jubilant with joy!


{92:4} 
For you, O LORD,
have made me glad by Your work;
at the works of Your hands I sing for joy.

{126:5} 
Those who sow in tears
shall reap with shouts of joy!




1 comment:

  1. Yellow = Joy is so perfect to me. I think it's such a happy, cheery color!

    Morgan

    ReplyDelete