Welcome to my blog!

I hope you enjoy your visit ~ and I pray that you are encouraged to have a God-focus as you leave.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Aqua...

pardon the bars...this is a Fairy Blue Bird
from the Omaha Zoo a few years ago :)

For everyone else, this is aqua week.

For me and 80 other people from my church, this is teen camp week. :) I'm super excited ~ this is my first camp experience and am honored to be a room leader! This is the first year our church has staffed our own teen camp and it will be hosted by a camp down near the Ozarks.

So while you look for aqua, I'll be looking for some fun times and hopefully a whole lot of "God-work."

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. What a perfect picture for Aqua week!!! Hope you had lots of fun at camp!

    Morgan

    ReplyDelete