"For everything there is a season,
and a time for every matter under heaven."
Ecc. 3:1, ESV
As time goes on, seasons change.
Almost a year ago, I graduated from college. I went on a missions trip. I came back to my job of 5 years. I started this blog. I paid off my school loan. I saved up for and bought a car. I dropped hours at work, partly because it was the slow season and partly because I didn't think I needed all those hours (and just sometimes I feel like doing things besides working all the time. :) )
Over a month ago, I found out I didn't get the work-study job for graduate school that I had been planning on. Which means that I'm not going back to campus this summer but, rather, Lord-willing, this fall when school actually starts. It means I'll still be working at my job of now 6 years. It means I go back up to full-time hours.
When seasons change, priorities shift. And my blog is part of that. "Fun Stuff Wednesday" had its season. I enjoyed it--I got to talk about polar bears, and snow, and current projects I was working on, and my car, and our road trip, and random things that make me happy. And while all those things are good and are the result of God's blessings in my life, I want to focus my limited time on other things.
Not that you necessarily cared that much, but I wanted to explain why FSW disappeared. (Or, maybe perhaps why I didn't bother to do one today?) I'll still be counting God's blessings...but in a different format.
Happy Wednesday!


Awww...I cared. :)
ReplyDelete