Welcome to my blog!

I hope you enjoy your visit ~ and I pray that you are encouraged to have a God-focus as you leave.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Missionary Friends


I love missionaries.

Especially these ones. They were my jr. high Awana leaders. I was in their wedding. I babysat their kids. I personally support their ministry in the interior of Brazil.

What fun to spend a whole evening with them, laughing and sharing. Seeing pictures of the people and ministries we've prayed for. Hearing details about people and ministries that are hard to write out.

And I had to laugh when I found out we were the "bear-house people." The 9-year-old who was a 6-year-old the last time she was at our house remembered that part of our children-entertainment is my old dollhouse with MapleTown figures (if anyone remembers those), which are bears and foxes. And how fun that Michaela and I have the same favorites--the little brown bear and the little fox. :)

Their furlough is short and it's almost over--but I'm glad it included a stop into our little world!

No comments:

Post a Comment