This week has been a
little crazy, deviating from the normal plan--my entire work week was
rearranged and has included more than one double shift. And then there was
Monday night Bible study, and the third week of Good News Club, and Thursday
night Bible class as church. I've had to repeat to myself over and over again
the day's activities in order...and oh yeah, what day actually is it again??
I plan to attend a
Biblical counseling conference in a few weeks. I plan to go to Israel in June.
I plan to take a class in March.
I have shelled out a
lot of money already for this conference--I've always wanted to go to
Israel--one more class means two more credits closer to graduating--but in
reality I have no control over these plans or any other I might make.
Interruptions and disappointments come up that I would rather not plan on.
But one of my
favorite songs on one of my favorite CDs reminds me,
Sovereign One, You
work all things to Your plan.
Sovereign One, You
hold all things in Your hands.
That I can count on.
Even when, as the song goes on, I don't understand or I don't like what's going
on...I can trust. And I must.


No comments:
Post a Comment