Welcome to my blog!

I hope you enjoy your visit ~ and I pray that you are encouraged to have a God-focus as you leave.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

A Song of Praise



I am a child of God!

I will extol You, my God and King,
and bless Your name forever and ever.




My response can never be enough.

Every day I will bless You and
praise Your name forever and ever.



I stand in awe!

Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised,
and His greatness is unsearchable.



Do I share the big and little "God-things"?

One generation shall commend
Your works to another,
and shall declare Your mighty acts.
On the glorious splendor of Your majesty,
and on Your wondrous works, I will meditate.
They shall speak of the might of
Your awesome deeds, and I will
declare Your greatness.
They shall pour forth the fame of Your
abundant goodness and shall sing
aloud of Your righteousness.



When I see God working, am I thankful?
When I don't see Him working,
do I tell myself Truth?

The LORD is gracious and merciful,
slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love.
The LORD is good to all,
and His mercy is over all that He has made.



Bless the Lord, O my soul!

All Your works shall give thanks to You,
O LORD, and all Your saints shall bless You!
They shall speak of the glory of
Your kingdom and tell of Your power,
to make known to the children of man
Your mighty deeds, and the
glorious splendor of Your kingdom.



I am part of an eternal purpose!

Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom,
and Your dominion endures
throughout all generations.
(The LORD is faithful in all His words
and kind in all His works.)



Do I rest in God?

The LORD upholds all who are falling and
raises up all who are bowed down.
The eyes of all look to You,
and You give them their food in due season.



Do I trust in God?
Am I letting Him change me?
Am I looking to Him?

You open Your hand;
You satisfy the desire of
every living thing.
The LORD is righteous in all His ways
and kind in all His works.
The LORD is near to all who call on Him,
to all who call on Him in truth.
He fulfills the desire of those who fear Him;
He also hears their cry and saves them.




God's ways are just and holy and good.

The LORD preserves all who love Him,
but all the wicked He will destroy.



I can never testify enough!

My mouth will speak the praise of the LORD,
and let all flesh bless His holy name
forever and ever.
{Psalm 145}


No comments:

Post a Comment