"My God is so BIG, so strong and so mighty,
There's nothing my God cannot do."
Am I truly trusting?
Or worrying? Or ignoring?
Or just mouthing it when
my heart is far from it for real?
" 'Ah, Lord GOD!
It is You who have made
the heavens and the earth
by Your great power and
by Your outstretched arm!
Nothing is too hard for You.
You show steadfast love to thousands,
You show steadfast love to thousands,
but You repay the guilt of fathers
to their children after them,
O great and mighty God,
whose name is the LORD of hosts,
great in counsel and mighty in deed,
great in counsel and mighty in deed,
whose eyes are open to
all the ways of the children of man,
rewarding each one according to his ways
and according to the fruit of his deeds.
You have shown signs and
You have shown signs and
wonders in the land of Egypt,
and to this day in Israel and
among all mankind,
and have made a name for Yourself,
as at this day.'
...
The word of the LORD came to Jeremiah:
'Behold, I am the LORD,
The word of the LORD came to Jeremiah:
'Behold, I am the LORD,
the God of all flesh.
Is anything too hard for me?' "
{Jeremiah 32}
No, nothing, Lord.
I will trust.


No comments:
Post a Comment