I had thought about posting Thursday. I had wanted to post on Friday. Here I am, posting on Saturday when I probably should just go to bed instead. Or at least finish my reading assignment... (but after 140 other pages, 4 writing assignments, and 2 lectures to listen to...you know.)
Grad school has been a tough adjustment. I've had to get used to a new school (Northland), a new format (8-week sessions online), and a new schedule (working 30+ hours with no set schedule in addition to either 4 credits one session and 6 credits another). Oh--I almost forgot: and a new grading system. So far, I've decided that I kinda prefer the usual 10-point grading scale over the 6-point grading scale Northland uses. :)
But I've seen God graciously at work. And so even though I've been tempted to be anything but grateful for grad school at times, and as overwhelmed as I've been on occassion, I'm reminded to be grateful.
I don't know for sure where this path will lead, but I'm confident that God goes before me and He knows where the path is going!
So I'm grateful for...
*strength, peace, and the knowledge of His presence
*that God has the answers and sees the future
*that I can't see the future
*that God guides the future
*that this life isn't all. We are being prepared for a glorious place where we will see Jesus face to face!
Saturday, November 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment