Welcome to my blog!

I hope you enjoy your visit ~ and I pray that you are encouraged to have a God-focus as you leave.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I don't know if you've ever been to YLCF--I'm not a frequent fan, but go there often enough and browse occasionally.

What I enjoy even more is Gretchen's blog, The Little Pink House. I went there this afternoon and ran into her post from yesterday.

I appreciate her blessings posts...it's a reminder to me to count my own more often. And I love the running count she keeps.

So what am I thankful for and blessed by today?


~Beautiful fall day, reading (and napping ) outdoors

~Mom and I making BLT sandwiches with yummy garden tomatoes for lunch

~a day off

~God's Word and His promises:

"Sing praises to the LORD,
O you His saints,
and give thanks to His holy name.
For His anger is but for a moment,
and His favor is for a lifetime.
Weeping may tarry for the night,
but joy comes with the morning
."
{Psalm 30:5)

Obviously not all-inclusive. It's a start ~ what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment