"Too many Christians are too involved in 'many things,' when the secret of progress is to concentrate on 'one thing.' ...
It is wholly a matter of values and priorities,
living for that which matters most."
--Warren Wiersbe, Be Joyful (Philippians)
--Warren Wiersbe, Be Joyful (Philippians)
A part from Christ, nothing matters--so I will live with one thing as my goal: knowing Jesus and glorifying Him with my life.
God is working to conform my life into the image of His Son. It's not an easy road...but it's filled with the delight of knowing Jesus and being infused with His grace and love!
It is my desire that this blog glorifies God, praising Him for the work that He is doing in my life. I hope to share my thoughts and the lessons that God is teaching me along the way...and I love pictures, so stayed tuned for those as well. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment